My Way of Living + Words

Blogging with ebb and flow
1-MBD 2012 Foggy -0013

Ebb and flow: Idioms, and phrases A decline and increase

constant fluctuations.

You know when it seems

that everything sparks a

new blog post, and you

have papers littered all

over the place, notes to

yourself, thoughts, ideas.

Each one feeding into the

other, pushing that creativity

so far that you seem to hum.

You’re being woken up at 3:00 am writing blog posts in your mind, and it feels like it will never end.

It does.

Abruptly.

2-MBD 2012 Foggy -0016

But only for a while, and then it’s back again. It’s blogging ebb and flow, creativity creates, and the more you write, the more you create. The more you blog, the better you blog.

4-MBD 2012 Foggy -0028

[And… I found out that the steroids I am taking for the eczema on my face are giving me this hyper energy. I kind of forgot that part… and being sensitive to them, any fluctuation in the dosage makes me hyper, or crash… great choices.]

2-MBD 2012 Foggy -0016

Blogging sometimes seems like we can’t get those words and pictures out fast enough, we have so much to say, and other times there is almost nothing. I was joking around with Brenda from Cosy Inspirations that I had all of my blog posts organized and written weeks ahead, as if. And then right after that, I ebbed, or was it flowed? Total block. She has some great tips on how to inspire yourself when you encounter writer’s block, check them out here.

5-MBD 2012 Foggy -0039

How do you inspire yourself, what encourages you to write that great blog post, to create, to share? Do you worry when you can’t seem to come up with post topics?

How do you kick start a blog block? Do you use images to start the process, or are you a written word kind of blogger?

Ebbing, and flowing…

Blog, Inspiration, Life, the thought process, and more:

Blogging with ebb and flow + Words