My Way of Living + Visual

Wish I could be laid back like him
3-untitled shoot-5990

Thunderstorm last night, power surge blew out our stove’s electronic clock board thingy ma-jiggy… so no more oven.

1-untitled shoot-5915

Don’t ask, I have no idea how it’s connected.
It’s going to cost big bucks to fix it… I am not a happy camper.
He slept through it… wish I could be as laid back as him.

2-untitled shoot-5939

So now we need to decide, fix it, or buy a new one, which I didn’t want to have to think about, nor do I want to spend the money on it either.
The repair will be almost half the cost of a new one.
I should be grateful that nothing else was ruined… and I am trust me.
Welcome to home ownership…
Wish I could be laid back like him.
He slept through the whole thing.

Boot, Cats, HAPPY, Home, and more:

Wish I could be laid back like him + Visual