My Way of Living + Style

Meeting Summer

I was shopping at the grocery store the other day when I heard some one calling for Summer. What piqued my interest was her reply that she was coming, I was looking for Summer also, after the cool, wet week of decidedly un-summer like weather we had just gone through. I looked up the aisle expecting to see sunshine, and shimmering heat coming towards me, but all I saw was a tiny little ballerina bowling down the cookie aisle.

I've met Summer, and she is quite the going concern. Petite, her hair with it's golden brown highlights bouncing as she jumped up and down. Asking her Grandma give her the best cookies, the brown and white ones. Giggling as she helped to unload the grocery basket. Each task eliciting more giggles from her, she is definitely in the"helpful stage" of her life. Her parents choose well, when they picked her name. She is the personification of the season. Joy, love, giggles, and golden highlights. Summer, glad to meet you.

Inspiration, Seasons, and more:

Meeting Summer + Style