My Way of Living + Time

Gardening lessons
untitled shoot-0615

As gardeners we have to have patience and we have to have faith that things will grow and do well. But we all know that not every plant blooms where it is planted. What happens when a plant doesn’t make it? When they don’t do well then we have to have a large bank account to replace them. Because gardeners, like Nature can’t abide a vacuum. We can not take a blank hole in the garden. Just ask any gardener. Now onto lessons that I just can’t seem to remember in the spring, I am very aware that there are holes in the garden, and I live with it. But in the mid summer when I look out and don’t see enough color to satisfy this gardeners heart it really bothers me.

untitled shoot-0617

When will I be happy with what I have, it’s more then enough, and why do I crave more?

untitled shoot-0613

More trees, more shrubs, more gardens, more flowers = more watering, more clean up, more mess to look after.

untitled shoot-0614

But that doesn’t stop me, for I am a gardener at heart, and although I might complain, I know that there will never be enough plants in my yard for me. So I plant more, and I drag that hose around all summer, grumbling about it… but then I want more.

untitled shoot-0617

This gardener just can’t learn her lessons. How about you? Learning……

Day, HAPPY, and more:

Gardening lessons + Time