My Way of Living + Visual

Clooney in a cornfield? You mean as in George?
4-Cornfields -4579

Not George, but who knows which corn field he could be in. The biggest news ever to hit our little town is happening in a cornfield near us, according to our local paper it’s also the worst kept secret around. George Clooney, and Hugh Laurie are making a Disney movie here, with some of the scenes being shot in the Okanagan. I certainly didn’t know about it, no one tells me anything. This is even bigger news then the woman [a former city slicker], who to save them from wandering the highway, rounded up all her neighbour’s cows into her front yard with her car, and then complained that they trampled her flower beds.

1-Cornfields -4606

Filming is happening in a local corn field. My sister’s farm grows corn, and it would be just like her not to let the cat out of the bag so to speak… imagine, I could be visiting, and run right into Mr. Hunkability I mean, George or Hugh.
“Hi, um… no this isn’t a camera, and no I wasn’t stalking George, I was ah searching for… corn stalks, that’s what I was doing, looking for stalking photos, I mean searching for corn stalks. Yes, the ones that just happened to be growing where your trailers are parked.”
I know, what a amazing coincidence… no there are no celebrity photos on my camera… just ummm corn stalks.” Hey, give me back my camera…

5-Sunsets -4445

I am swooning, must be the heat, after all I don’t get excited over celebrities… but George, and Hugh in a corn field, in our little town… oh that English accent, those eyes, that talent, yes, it’s all that talent, that’s what it is.

3-Cornfields -4592

Talent, in a corn field, in our little town.
What ever will they think of next.

Boot, Home, RUN, Rural, and more:

Clooney in a cornfield? You mean as in George? + Visual