My Way of Living + Time

Anatomy of a heat wave
4-Froggy-0381

DAY1. Oh my isn’t this heat beautiful… oh sun on our faces, how wonderful. It’s been so cold for so long, I hope this lasts for weeks, months, after all it is summer! Day 3. Oh my, it was hot last night, I don’t think it cooled down at all, but you know it’s still nice to sit in the sun and tan my legs… after all summer is sooo short.

2-Froggy-0372

Day 5. Oh… need to water again today, well it is summer after all, and watering is very peaceful. Day 8. I can’t believe I have to water again… sigh. But it’s summer, and why do the mosquitoes have to bite me when I water?

3-Froggy-0374

Day 10. When is this heat wave going to quit, I have to water all the time, it’s hot all the time, they call this summer? Day 12. If we don’t get a break from this heat so I can get a good nights sleep I am just going to forget about the watering.

1-Froggy-0366

Day 15. Oh my the plants look as hot and dry as I am, when is summer over? And now I have to water again. Day 17. HOT!

5-Froggy-0413

Day 19. Please bring on winter… please? Sweltering… LOL,

Day, HOPE, and more:

Anatomy of a heat wave + Time