My Way of Living + Style

2nd Blogiversary
Stalker Kitty July 20102-2

First let me thank each and every one of you who takes the time to read, and comment on my blog. Wow! So many of you feel like close friends, and I had thought to name each and everyone, but it would take forever. So please, consider yourself ___________ named here, thank you so very much.

2010 07 12_0459

It’s been two years since I started blogging, I remember that first post, I was hitting the publish button with more then a little trepidation. In some ways it feels like decades, not years, I have learned so much. Nothing like Blogger going berserk to make you figure out the problem.

2010 07 12_0457

To my blogger friends from all over the world, when you visit it’s like adding another stitch in this giant quilt we call blogging and it brings us closer every time. It’s wrapping up the world, and making it a much more inviting place. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to celebrate more blogiversaries with you.
Jen.

Blog, Blogging, celebrate, Inspiration, and more:

2nd Blogiversary + Style