My Way of Living + Visual

Toast, jam, and clarity
5-Toast and Jam-0425

I’m back, whew it was a long time to be away from blogging… and it being summer, I won’t lie to you and say that I missed it as much as the good blogger part of me thinks I should be saying I do.
It’s both easy, and somewhat difficult to come back to… easy to get back into the rhythm of blogging, hard to sit at the computer when the weather is so beautiful, because I just want to be outside.
There was another reason for the break, I wasn’t going to say anything, and my apologies to those bloggers whom I asked not to mention it, and thanks for keeping it quiet. I am recovering from surgery and still have a few weeks to go until I am back to normal, all is fine… let’s put it behind us, and move forward.

1-Toast and Jam-0412

Clarity:
I’ve found that for me social media and blogging are like jam and toast. I love jam, but when it’s spread too thin, there isn’t a point in having it on your toast. Before the break I was feeling very thinly spread, not berry jammy at all.
So… for the next little while I’ve decided to post on Fridays, Sundays, and Wednesdays. I can’t seem to keep up with returning comments, reading blogs, and creating posts, taking photos at the level I would like, so I’m trying to find a balance in my life, and use my available energy wisely. Hopefully this will allow me to get back to my previously neglected creative side of my life.

2-Toast and Jam-0413

That said, can we talk?
I love reading your comments, and growing blogging relationships with you, it truly makes blogging worth the effort and time, of which I know we are all limited in, but…

3-Toast and Jam-0415

I’ve felt so bad about not being able to leave comments on blogs that use word verification that I’ve been jumping through hoops trying to respond to bloggers who use it. Sorry, I can’t work the darn thing, it’s frustrating, and time consuming, and I am having to make a difficult decision not to read or leave comments on blogs that use word verification, especially since there are so many other options available. I can no longer respond to blogs that leave “no reply comments” [no connection to their blog through the comment they leave] I’m not alone in this, and I hope that you understand. If you change your settings please let me know, and I would love to visit again.

6-Toast and Jam-0433

I really don’t want to lose any readers, but this decision is one that I’ve been putting off for sometime. Now that I am recovering from surgery, and my blogging time is even more limited, I’ve had to make some choices. I am looking forward to catching up, I’ve missed you… and I hope that everyone is having a great summer. Recuperating,…

5-Toast and Jam-0425

Blog, Blogging, Boot, connection, HOPE, and more:

Toast, jam, and clarity + Visual