My Way of Living + Time

And suddenly…… you’re in love
1-Gardening-0552

Smitten, head over heels, rapturously in love, with a plant. Ever get hit with a Garden Fever? Just a ordinary plant, you see it around in different places, there’s no spark, but then suddenly you’re in love.

2-Gardening-0554

It’s gardening fever. Simply, suddenly, you’re in love. Plants can do that to you.

4-Gardening-0887

Take this Hawthorn tree, I’m smitten, over the moon, and suddenly in love with this tree. I want one, two, many more then that. Look at those tiny roses of bloom, they come in Cerise, [hot pink, not shown] light pink, and white. Lovely.

5-Gardening-0891

I see them everywhere right now, they are blooming their little hearts out. Craggy dark lined bark, and beautifully green leaves, it seems everyone has them. And I want one, for sure.

6-Gardening-0894

Head over heels, suddenly in love.

Day, and more:

And suddenly…… you’re in love + Time