My Way of Living + Story

Breadcrumbs…and a hike

A few things to let you know about. We've had this on our"must do that someday' list since we first moved up here. A visit to a local wooded area that was turned into a Ecological wildlife reserve in the 1960's.

We finally did it yesterday…and it ended up being far more interesting then we thought it would be. Even though we didn't run into either bears or deer. But it took a lot longer then we thought it would. Someone [not naming names, sweetie] decided we should take the Chipmunk cutoff instead of the white tail trail. And thank goodness I've managed to catch some wifi here in the bush because I'm posting by the light of the campfire. I'm sure we will find our way out in the morning light… So everything is behind schedule, and because of that I am going to TRY to post a proper post on Saturday if that's all fine with you. If I can find the breadcrumbs that I scattered in the woods. SHOOOO BIRDS, don't eat those…I need them. Until then…

Dream, Home, Nature, Photography, RUN, Rural, and more:

Breadcrumbs…and a hike + Story