My Way of Living + Time

Biking for bliss
1-Abandoned buildings-0762

I went for a ride on my [Birthday] bike last night,… oh yes did I mention that’s it’s my 50th birthday present? Biking for bliss, and hopefully losing a few at the same time, I keep telling myself that it’s my birthday present to myself, to get a little more in shape, and keep moving. Feeling a little more in control each time I take that bike out on the road, even if the helmet itches. And I managed a full turn to the left, shoulder check when I turned into a side street, no mean feat for someone with a very stiff neck last week.

2-Abandoned buildings-0763

So how’s your personal keep it moving challenge going? Have you been getting up and moving, doing, shaking it baby? Dancing in the sunlight, riding that bike, raking the lawn? I know that I have, and although I feel achy breaky, lol, I do feel better.

3-Abandoned buildings-0765

I feel really good about doing this, and I thank all of you that are leaving comments saying that you are doing it also. We rock! Like we really ROCK! Yes we do! Now onwards, and upwards, get out there and move it, let us know how you are doing.

4-Abandoned buildings-0766

Oh, and PS, in case you wondered, or you are new to this blog, that’s not my bike, it’s a cute old one I took pics of.

Blog, Day, HOPE, road, and more:

Biking for bliss + Time