My Way of Living + travel

Best of intentions

I seem to have a lot of junk in my trunk. Not my rear… ah, body parts, my car trunk. The items go everywhere with me. I had the best of intentions when I put them in there. Drop them off at the thrift shop as soon as I had a chance. Unfortunately the thrift shops don't accept any donations when they are closed, and their hours don't always coincide with mine. So after packing up the bags of donations, I put them in our spare room. Then when I finally get tired of tripping over them, I move them to the trunk of my car. And there they sit, the latest bag has been travelling with me for more than a year.
We decided to take them to a drop off box near our house, and after putting all of the bags in the trunk, and driving to our destination, we realized the drop off box had been removed. And the thrift shops were closed. I was all for just leaving the bags in my car, but Gar insisted on finding another drop off."You just like driving them around," he exclaimed.
My reply,"they like going places with me." I know the gas mileage goes down with any extra weight in the back of your car, and I know that someone could have used the items sooner. But I just never see a drop box, and I was not going to make a special trip to find one.
After asking around and searching for ages, we went out of our way and finally found another set of drop boxes, and the adventures of the travelling bags are over.

Home, Performance, RUN, Things, and more:

Best of intentions + travel