My Way of Living + Words

Do you ever?
1-MBD 2012 Forests-0243

Do you ever write a post, and realize that it’s so raw, and open that you have to delete it? No matter if it feels like the best thing you have ever written? I was trying to write about how my Father felt like such a larger then life figure when we were growing up, and now I see him as he is, old, frail, always chilled, and sometimes confused. I can now replace the childhood memories of him with this gentler older man that I see… But it was too open, too honest, so I had to delete it. I just don’t think that we are ready for this yet.

2-MBD 2012 Forests-0311

Maybe one day. But I’ve learned something about myself, and that’s a good lesson. Now that you are a adult, do you still see your parents in the same light as you did when you were a child? Is it them, or you that has changed?

Life, and more:

Do you ever? + Words