My Way of Living + Time

Creating a mirror image in Picasa
4-Zen garden Bootsie-0669

Have you ever worked on a project and decided that you needed a mirror image for printing? Commonly used for T-shirt transfers, especially if you have text in your image. No one feels like standing in front of a mirror to read the text on your T-shirt. Good old Photoshop sometimes takes too long for me to remember how to do anything, so I use Picasa for the down and dirty quick stuff, especially on the blog. Mirror mirror on the wall tell me what my T-shirt says

1-Zen garden Bootsie-0669

For some reason our printer will not print out a mirror image, or reverse transfer print. Great, so after spending some time on the internet I learned how easy it is to make a reverse print. Open Picasa, choose the image you wish to reverse, hit Control, Shift H, or even try Control Shift V. H is for horizontal, V is for vertical… now you know another Picasa trick. I love Picasa… ♥ ♥…

Blog, Day, and more:

Creating a mirror image in Picasa + Time