My Way of Living + Style

Over 10 pairs?
2010 03 15 080

OK, here is a gardening question for you. How many pairs of garden gloves can you find in your home, right now? Do they match? Do you know where they all are? Do you have any idea where over 10 pairs of mine have gone in the last few years? Do you believe that I have no idea where they are? I mean honestly, I have bought over 10 pairs of rather expensive gardening gloves, and I am down to one pair and a single left handed glove.

2010 03 15 082

Where do they go? Do they go to the same place that mismatched socks disappear to? The Bermuda Triangle of gardening gloves? Would the lost garden clippers, and tools be hanging out there also? If you have the answer, can you tell Amelia Earhart to bring them back, because some folk think that she might be hanging out in the Bermuda Triangle also. And maybe she collects lost pairs of gardening gloves.

2010 03 15 077

Garden, Inspiration, and more:

Over 10 pairs? + Style