My Way of Living + Things

Wanted: Gardening Fairy

I have decided after the fourth day of trying to clean up my deck, that all I really needed was a gardening fairy.

I need to go from this… I should have advertised for one, imagine how much easier it would have been then. She could have interviewed, shown her credentials, been hired, and waved her magic wand. Instantly the entire deck of 250+ pots would have been transplanted, cleaned up, trimmed back, watered, and ready for spring.

To this! Unfortunately life doesn't work that way. So it has been me, who is transplanting, trimming, moving, or should I say heaving pots around. Sweeping, washing, tiding and cleaning. There is literally no end to it. And to top it all off, I am only halfway. I don't remember it being this hard last year, but then again, maybe last year I hired superman to come out and help.

Garden, Life, Performance, and more:

Wanted: Gardening Fairy + Things