My Way of Living + Light

Today’s the day we get our house
1-Mountains and snow-1221

It’s been a journey, we have seen some amazing places, and some pretty wild places, but today is the day we have been waiting for. We get the keys to our new home sometime today. The first full day is tomorrow and we will be cleaning, and wiping down all the surfaces, there have been many different stocking feet wandering through this cosy home along with many hands that have opened doors, and many eyes that peered into closets. We started this process almost a year ago to the day, and today we are at the beginning of our new journey making this house our new home, far away from where we used to live. Can’t wait to see our “things” it’s been over a year that they have been packed away. It will be like Christmas all over again, as we unpack each cherished item, and find it’s perfect place. Thank you for all of your supportive comments, and your interest. I am so looking forward to sharing photos of my decor dilemma's and my after images. Please be patient, first I have to get organized and cleaned up. So while I am cleaning, and sweeping up dust, don’t forget to drop by Thursday for the Thrifty Living 2012 series that I am joining in. Where we will be sharing tips this week on how to save gas.

art of living, Blog, and more:

Today’s the day we get our house + Light