My Way of Living + Words

If I could concentrate, imagine what I could accomplish

Seriously, if I could concentrate

1-Turquoise bird house-18

for more then a few minutes at a time, just imagine what I could create, accomplish, and finish. If I could focus on doing just one thing, but still remember that there is laundry in the washer that I put in hours ago, or that I need to vacuum, while it’s still daylight and that supper isn’t a firm plan in my head, imagine what I could get done. I could make more art, less laundry. If I was on the treadmill and not thinking about how boring just walking to nowhere was, and instead dreaming up vignettes to shoot, and counting the minutes until I was done just imagine how much fun I would have living in the moment.

2-Turquoise bird house-22

I know that I am not alone, many people say that they are so busy living in the moment that they forget the laundry, the pot on the stove, the groceries still to be put away… Are you living in the moment?

Life, and more:

If I could concentrate, imagine what I could accomplish + Words