My Way of Living + Things

If at first you don't succeed… buy another

There's a interesting thing about Amaryllis accidents, remember what happened to my other beauty? I moved it to a shelf in preparation to photograph it, and it toppled. Top heavy, tipsy, topsy turvey. What ever you want to call it, down it went, and it's smelly water went with it.

That was one relationship that went into the garbage. So I found another, a replacement, and wow is this one a beauty. Stunning candy pink, well behaved, great root system, and now it's blooming.

Every evening while I am couch sitting, I gaze at its radiant blossoms, the shimmering pink flowers chasing away the winter blues. This is a bulb that is worth waiting for, its exotic and enormous flowers are lovely to watch unfold. Everyone should have one in their house, and the time to have them is during the winter blah months. So quick, run out and buy yourself a amaryllis before they are all gone, you won't regret it.

Garden, Performance, RUN, and more:

If at first you don't succeed… buy another + Things