My Way of Living + Words

Achieving my goals… with Frankenstein

I’ve been reading a lot about

1-Christmas scenes-1309

how to achieve your personal goals on the internet, it’s amazing how much information you can find in-between Pinterest pinning, and searches. One site suggests telling everyone your goals, write about it, tell about it, share about it… I guess the next time I am standing in line at the grocery store I will point to a magazine of a overweight celebrity and tell the person standing behind me that one of my goals is not to end up looking like that.

2-Christmas scenes-1310

So in order to achieve my goal of balance, [remember I don’t do words for the year, but if I did, that would be my word… ] I am choosing to tell all of you my goal, and to ask for your help in staying on track. We all know how easy it is to get off track.

3-Christmas scenes-1312

I want/need to get into better shape, just exercise a little a lot more, I won’t be claiming to enjoy it half as much as my husband does but it seems sensible not to have anything jiggling. Now that’s a sensible goal for someone who just turned 50 isn’t it? I suppose I could ask for spanx for Christmas, that would solve the slightly jiggly bit, but I would really like to put a effort into this.

4-Christmas scenes-1315

We bought a treadmill, now the real reason for purchasing what I hope isn’t to be a very expensive cloths hanger like some people have [and I won’t mention names, but you know who you are] was so he could run all winter, he loves to run. With the rather large accumulations of snow we are getting it’s hard to get out there everyday. Did you know that donuts can accumulate on your hips? I had no idea, hmmm I should create a calorie free donut, woman all over the world would thank me.

5-Christmas scenes-1316

Apparently the treadmill was also bought with the idea that I use it, and this is where you come in. One, it needs a name… got any ideas? I am thinking Frankenstein… Franky, seems appropriate for someone who really doesn’t love exercising, but please feel free to suggest something. And two, the most important, please hold me to exercising, ask me about it in the coming weeks, remind me I need to do it because donuts have calories.

6-Christmas scenes-1317

It’s not my goal to give up the occasional donut, so Franky and I have to make friends. Maybe not BBF’s, but at least during the long winter months we had better get to know each other a little bit better. Hey Frankie, prepare to meet some donuts. Yes, those are shiny new shoes… and I took photos of them the first day I got them. But they will stay shiny, because of my allergies they will not be worn outside, they will remain indoor shoes. Jane

exercise, goals, HOPE, Life, RUN, shoes, and more:

Achieving my goals… with Frankenstein + Words