My Way of Living + Story

What do you want for Christmas?
Christmas decor turquoise glass

What do you want for Christmas they ask?
It’s easy to list what I want.
I want more time with loved ones, more laughter, more love to spread around.
For the phone to ring only with good news for all.
For there to be joy in faces, love in hearts.
Creating a glow that is not just from the reflection of the sparkling lights.

Christmas decor pine cone

I want something that everyone wants at this time of year.
Soft melancholy feelings that flee when we startle awake.
Nostalgia opened in a old Christmas card, clinging to a cherished ornament as we unpack it one more time.

Christmas decor birds nest

Christmas memories made anew, old ones shaken out of the folds of our thoughts.
Time, love, laughter…
Memories of good things.

Christmas decor dream

Gratitude everyday, and a near constant realization about how good life really is.

Christmas decor star ornament

Sugar cookies scenting the air, fresh boughs fragrant, fire crackling in the hearth.
Snow on the ground, birds in the trees, carols on our lips.
Peace on earth, true peace in our hearts.
Silent nights, moonlight, soft snow falling on quiet streets.
That’s what I want from Christmas?
That’s my list… what’s yours? Jane @ Muddy Boot Dreams I’m taking a few days off, and will see you after Christmas. Wishing you and yours, all the joys of the Christmas season, happy memories to be made, and lots of love, and laughter. Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate your comments, and friendships, they mean so much to me.

Dream, HAPPY, Seasons, and more:

What do you want for Christmas? + Story