My Way of Living + Style

Vroom vroom…

Here I am writing on the Blogger platform, something I never thought I would have to do again, after finding out about Windows Live Writer, and having to use my laptop to do it.
We finally gave in after much stall…in…g, and freezing, and just general bad behaviour and purchased a new PC.
And no matter what the teckies tell you, it does take a little time to set things up.
All of my 20,000 photos are living on the external hard drive, and they might be there for a little while. It also might have been a good idea to keep track of all of the passwords before starting the set up.
So here I am, I cannot access my blog through Windows Live Writer, but I guess that's a small price to pay for the new Vroom Vroom!
Because…
Wow, is that PC fast.

art of living, Blog, Blogging, Inspiration, and more:

Vroom vroom… + Style