My Way of Living + Words

Stories I have told myself
MBD Sept 2012-0061

I don’t know if you tell yourself stories while you are waiting in line, or while doing mundane chores, but I do. In them I am witty and sometimes even downright funny, rarely serious, but always wise. Who is talking to themselves? Not me I am telling stories to myself. They are a diverse lot my stories taken from a smidge of conversation that just stuck in my head, or a line from a book, a show.

MBD Sept 2012-0004

Something that becomes a starting point for creativity, to expand my brain just a little bit more. Reaching out with the fingers to knead that mental clay, and create something new.

MBD Sept 2012-0068

If I am the only one that does this, it might be rather embarrassing to admit right? But I think that I am not alone, well I hope that I am not alone.

MBD Sept 2012-0747

Do you tell yourself stories? And do you enjoy them? Storytelling…

HOPE, Life, and more:

Stories I have told myself + Words