My Way of Living + Time

Why it pays not to procrastinate
1-Flowers July-0244

I really appreciate the will power of those who don’t put things off until another time. Sometimes that person is me, and most times it’s not. But it pays not to procrastinate, return your library books on time, no fine. Why do today, what you can put off till tomorrow? Well a storm might change your mind. Take out the garbage quickly, no smell, do the laundry on time, clean clothes… see it works. Yes I do admire those kind of people, but like I said, I am not always one of them.

2-Flowers July-0247

Well this time it was me, and thank goodness I remembered to grab the camera and shoot these little blue darlings this afternoon.

3-Flowers July-0248

We had one of the harshest thunderstorms late today, with rain lashing straight down onto all the flowers, and it’s so bad I don’t even want to look. There was such a intensity to this storm after all the excessive heat, that we had a stream running through our front lawn.

4-Flowers July-0249

The water ran off of the roof and would have filled a rain barrel in minutes, note to self, buy rain barrel. Of course after the heat the grass is now brown and crispy so it loved the moisture.

5-Flowers July-0250

And the little blue darlings… beaten down to the ground, not very photogenic at all. But they will recover, meanwhile I can congratulate my self for doing something I meant to right away. Soggily clicking away…

Day, RUN, running, and more:

Why it pays not to procrastinate + Time