My Way of Living + Time

And that is why we live here
1-Golden Haybales-0399

When your heart breaks upon leaving. When you yearn to live there but don’t. When it feels more like a homecoming then a visit, you know this is where you should live.

Every dream has a

price. It’s up to you to

decide if it’s worth it.

Even if you have to move your entire life and make sacrifices to get there it’s worth it in the end. We found our peace, our place and with scenery like this I know once again that we made the right move. This is why we live here. I do miss the Ocean, it has part of my heart, it always will. I miss my friends enormously, I miss the convenience and selection of the places that we left.

2-Golden Haybales-0382

Yes, it’s hot in the summer, I feel like I will never cool down, and in the winter I will never warm up.

3-Golden Haybales-0383

But there is nothing like this Okanagan valley.

4-Golden Haybales-0384

And when you can drive a few minutes from your house to catch scenery like this, then you realize that yes, you did make the right move.

5-Golden Haybales-0394

And that is why we live here. Watching the setting sun…

Day, and more:

And that is why we live here + Time