My Way of Living + Time

Summer garden
1-Garden-0102

It’s the first day of summer, and that means warm days, and warm nights… no more rain in my garden? The first day of summer should be a celebration, full of the kicking off of shoes, walking on the grass in bare feet, sipping lemonade kind of day, and watching the flowers grow in the garden.

2-Garden-0123

This will be the first summer in years, decades almost that I have my very own lawn to walk on in bare feet, my very own garden. Can you imagine the feel of delicate grass tickling your toes… the smell of fresh cut grass wafting in through the windows? Watching the flowers grow in the garden, happening in front of your eyes, the blooms, the colors, the green.

3-Garden-0125

The first day of summer is always so full of promises, the grass is always greener this end of summer, and the skies are bluer. The garden is sweeter, the flowers prettier. I won’t think about the end of summer, or the winter today, because today I am living in a summer garden. With grass tickling my toes…

Day, shoes, and more:

Summer garden + Time