My Way of Living + Visual

I… never meant to fall in love with you
1-Pink Rose -6335

I never meant to fall in love with you. You are a rose I only take photos of roses I do not grow them. I am not a rose person, no not I. I am a experienced gardener that knows roses can be finicky spoilt, and demanding of perfect conditions in which to grow. All of which I do not have, so I do not grow roses. I know that roses only break a gardeners heart.

2-Pink Rose -6337

I saw your glistening dewdrop bearing leaves shivering in the morning breeze. Your pink flowers were visible across the rows of vehicles as I got out of my truck… as if calling to me from a distance. I knew that you had to come home with me. It was love at first sight. I saw no other that called to me like you did.

3-Pink Rose -6339

I am not a rose person, but you make me want to be one.

4-Pink Rose -6340

Live in my garden, flourish, reach upwards towards the roof of our house, beckon to visitors, as if to say.come in, and you are welcome here.

5-Pink Rose -6342

I cannot do justice to your beauty in a photo, your stunning candy pink blooms, the rich green of your leaves. Maybe it was love at first sight, but I know that I never meant to fall in love with you. Not I.

6-Pink Rose -6343

For I do not grow roses. You will only break my heart. I never even checked your hardiness zones, that’s how besotted I was with you. I told my husband I would look after you, forever… even though he told me it would never work out. But here you are, and here I am. And apparently I do grow roses, for I am in love.

Boot, and more:

I… never meant to fall in love with you + Visual