My Way of Living + Style

It’s bad for blogging
2010 03 01 053

Do you ever have those days, then weeks, then a month, where there just doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day, I usually don’t buy into that train of thought, but. I have been working so many full shifts at my retail job, I can see how it would take over your life. The job that is, it may be good for the bank account, but it’s bad for blogging. Please don’t think that I am complaining, because I am rejoicing, just feeling a little guilty for not being able to visit everyone with any regularity. Google reader is practically flashing red alert at me when ever I dare to go near it. The amount of posts that are languishing unread creeps up like ivy on a wall. One minute you turn your back. I think that sometime in the future things will even out again, and I will be back to visiting everyone. Maybe I will have to bring some pruners, to cut away the ivy at your blogging doors, but I will be there knocking on them soon. Until then, Happy Spring. Jane

Blog, Blogging, HAPPY, Inspiration, Life, and more:

It’s bad for blogging + Style