My Way of Living + Visual

Not quite smelling like roses
1-Hostas torn and tattered-0064

Funny isn’t it, the less you post the more you put it off and do something else, until the next thing you know it’s late at night and you go whoops! Because you were trying out the new HD video function on your camera, and the editing program keeps crashing, but you were determined to get that short movie done. And you did, but…
Then you think, hey, I’ll get up early the next morning and get the post done, no one will notice… and then you sleep in until a whopping 6:30 because it was so hot last night, that you finally fell asleep later, and so on and so on.

2-Hostas torn and tattered-0065

When you stumble out to the back yard to turn the sprinkler on to save the gardens that you worked so hard on this spring, your bleary nearly shut eyes are assailed by the smell of"Eue de cat plonk”. See can’t even spell it.
So now my computer’s slow, I need to uninstall that editing program, because nothing will run the little movie that I made, it was cute too. And my back porch is stinking so bad I will be spending the day scrubbing the cat pee off of it… it’s not from the Boo by the way.

3-Hostas torn and tattered-0067

It was the cute little grey cat that comes around each night…
This is all of my fault, I should have chased it away instead of telling my husband that if it had no home it could live with us. It obviously has a home, but loves to visit here and spray our porch each night… phew…
Nope, not quite smelling like roses around here. Pass the Lysol
PS. If you have any good for kitty hints on how to get rid of that smell, I would be eternally grateful.

Boot, Garden, RUN, and more:

Not quite smelling like roses + Visual