My Way of Living + Time

About Gingerbread Man

Hi there! My name is Luis Arcangel and I am a seasonal ultramarathoner and middle-of-the pack age group triathlete .I'm not intrinsically athletic but I love to break stereotypes and defy expectations. Not fast, but I dream of being fast one day.

In real life, I work as a communications professor at some of the country's top universities and I currently head a strategic management firm that specializes in across-the-board marketing communications solutions. Been blessed to be the site moderator of the Takbo.ph running community, the biggest in the country and the entire Asian region. I am also a regular contributor to Frontrunner and Sense and Style magazines, try to catch those when you have the time.This site is a two-time finalist at the Philippine Blog Awards, and maybe one day I'll finally win the big one.Thanks for dropping by and I'd love to hear from you!

Blog, Life, life and running, marathon, RUN, running, and more:

About Gingerbread Man + Time