My Way of Living + Time

Want a Free 2011 Globe Run For Home Kit? Read On.

By some stroke of luck ladies and gentlemen I have two Globe Run For Home gc's, redeemable to any distance. I know some of you think the race is expensive, so instead of running this myself I am giving away these away to two lucky readers, save the cash.

It's a gift.

How does it go? It's not rocket science really. Just a wee bit of work, but it could be worth it. All you have to do is :

1. Like the Endure Multisport Fan Page

2. Like the Team Powerpuff Boys Fan Page

3. Like the Quest 825 Cycling Fan Page

4. Have five of your friends like the official GBM Report Fan Page

5. Follow me on Twitter.
6. Leave a comment on this post saying that these have been accomplished already.

I will raffle off these two kits using a randomizer program I have. I usually see the same faces join these contests, so I guess your shot is as good as any. Contest starts today and ends March 17 5pm. Deadline for claiming these kits is March 20 at the Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby so you have ample time to get it. Good luck!

Juicy... .

cycling, life and running, race, running, and more:

Want a Free 2011 Globe Run For Home Kit? Read On. + Time