My Way of Living + Visual

Pinterest Picks–Lemon glazed baked donuts
1-donuts-2340

Oh do I have a thing for lemon. I Love lemon scent, flavouring, and now lemon yogurt donuts.

2-donuts-2269

Lemon yogurt donuts with lemon glaze… sigh.

3-donuts-2277

I’ve probably already chosen some donuts for my Pinterest Picks… but who cares.

4-donuts-2289

Because they are that good. Really. Truly good. A lot of the baked donut recipes were tasting kind of eggie… even the chocolate ones. But with the addition of yogurt they tasted so much better. I used homemade regular yogurt, and added lemon juice myself to the batter. Just so you know.

5-donuts-2311

And I think I might be adapting other recipes with the addition of yogurt, even the chocolate ones. Seriously, my husband who is NOT a lemon fan, loved them. I’d have saved you some, but they disappeared too fast.

6-donuts-2318

Maybe next time.

Boot, and more:

Pinterest Picks–Lemon glazed baked donuts + Visual