My Way of Living + the thought process

Oh well, there is always Pinterest
1-2009 08 04 194

I don’t know about you, but when things get to be a little to much, the to do list gets toooo big, or there is just plain something I don’t feel like doing, I turn to Pinterest for a few minutes reprieve.

2-2009 08 04 030

When the creative streak hits me, and there is nothing I can do about it, there is always Pinterest. I know that it’s not creating, but dreaming and imagining are just as important in the process as actually making something. And Pinterest allows me the space to do this.

3-2009 08 04 076

Searching on Pinterest for me is like going to a huge craft store, home supply store, or maybe even a giant kitchen supply store. It brings back the enthusiasm, it sparks some sort of creativity in my mind, and that makes me feel good. So what if I don’t make something new each and every day, I dream, I plan, I imagine, and those parts of my brain need to be exercised also.

4-2009 08 04 081

The curtains need to be hung, the paint color needs to be chosen for the kitchen, where do I put the new rug that we just got? In fact how do I clean the paint from the sink left by the last people. What’s for dinner tonight? I turn to Pinterest for a little inspiration, and most of the time it works.

5-2009 08 04 079

We all need a place to dream sometimes. Through Pinterest I am planning my garden layout for the back yard, dreaming of new details to add to my house, and finding creative ways to organize that I had never thought about before. So they can say what they want about Pinterest being a time sucker, for me it’s a huge creative outlet, one that repays back more then the time spent. Now if you will excuse me, I have some pinning to do.

Blog, exercise, Inspiration, Light, and more:

Oh well, there is always Pinterest + the thought process