My Way of Living + Story

MBD the journey continues

For the last little while I've been talking about some changes that my blog is going to be going through in the future. And both Laura, and I have mentioned another project that is dear to our hearts, it'll be ready soon. You'll just have to be patient for a little while longer.

While you're waiting can we talk about upcoming changes to MBD. If you are anything like me, the thought of change can make our stomachs flip. Pancake's anyone, hot off the worry grill.
Change is hard, most of us don't like it, I know that I might can say that it doesn't bother me, but there are equal amounts of times that I worry about it. You might be wondering why do it then? Taking a step back to look at what needs to be improved can be invigorating and inspiring. I n the end it's worth doing, because I'm getting a clearer view of what my blogging journey looks like. And that's a pretty big mountain I've been hiking. Muddy Boot Dreams started out as a personal blog promoting my art cards, and photography. It evolved into documenting our dreams for a move up to the Okanagan, now done. Checked off. Along the way I've talked about how we're each on our own personal blogging journeys. My blogging route seems to have taken the long trail up that virtual mountain. That's why it's called a journey, and not a short trip, right?. Along the way, I've met fellow hikers [that's you] some of the most amazing people in blog land. Many bloggers know me as Jane@Muddy Boot Dreams. I've worked hard at building my reputation, and brand under that name. I've had those Muddy Boot Dreams for so long, that I didn't realize they no longer accurately described where I am in my journey now. So I've decided to change my blog name to more accurately describe where I am now. MBD will start to redirect automatically to my new domain in the coming week. The light up here is phenomenal.I've never seen anything like it, and that has influenced my choice of new domains. This isn't a decision that I've made lightly, but it's a change that I need to make. I'm pretty sure you don't have to do anything unless you subscribe to my RSS feed and get my posts emailed to you. Easy peasy, right?

Thanks so much for being part of this, and I sincerely hope that you will come along for the next path of my blogging journey, and allow me to follow along on yours. I've got some wonderful things to show you, and look forward to seeing you there.

Blog, Blogging, Dream, HOPE, Photography, and more:

MBD the journey continues + Story