My Way of Living + Visual

March madness, it’s snowed my fault

There is snow way

2-Abandoned buildings-0565

that I had anything to do with this huge dump we got yesterday… covering the entire Okanagan area in powder. Thick, white Greek yogurt snow flakes that unexpectedly started in the middle of the night and continued on through most of the day. Sure, I cut back the dead stalks of the perennials, and sure we raked the gravel off of the lawn, but this has nothing to do with that.

1-Abandoned buildings-0563

Even the weather forecasters who predicted a mere inch in higher elevations were surprised by the over 4 inches of the white stuff we got everywhere.

3-Abandoned buildings-0568

Snow way I am showing photos of powdery white flakes, so here are some of last year shots of my golden bleeding heart, a tribute to a spring that was on it’s way and took a wrong turn ending up somewhere else.

5-Abandoned buildings-0573
4-Abandoned buildings-0570

It’s a snow job… and I had nothing to do with it.

Boot, and more:

March madness, it’s snowed my fault + Visual