My Way of Living + winners

Globe Run For Home Contest Winners!

First off, thanks to all who joined. Your support for our site is much appreciated. To my friends who are expecting a lutong macaw sorta thing, sorry you have to bribe me with more food next time :P

Anyway, the winner was determined by an algorithm courtesy of Random.org, and I merely put in a subset from 1 to 78, which was the total number of comments for this post. If it falls on a post wherein I replied to your comment, that counts as a win as well.

So the first drawing goes to... ...

The 36th comment, which is Clint Benjie. Congratulations!

The 2nd drawing goes to... ..

Congratulations to Chelle, or Chelle Belle on Twitter.

You could all get in touch with me through Facebook or Twitter on how to get your prizes asap.
Till next time everyone!

food, life and running, Time, and more:

Globe Run For Home Contest Winners! + winners