My Way of Living + Visual

Changes, and the path of least resistance
1-Armstrong March 2012-0057

I got a email last night from Heather at Life is a garden,… telling me that Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st. Now if you don’t read all of your 250+ blogs in Google Reader this isn’t going to keep you up at night… but if you do it’s a worrisome moment. What on earth would replace Google Reader, and how is it going to affect me? Well I have a short answer for myself, and maybe you also… it’s Bloglovin. I have signed up, it’s free [I think] and now if you would like to follow me on Bloglovin it’s really easy to do… there is a button on my sidebar. I love the way the layout shows a image from the blog post… I’m very visual so this makes me happy. And it’s blog oriented, so I can follow all of your blogs just like before. I can group my blogs into categories, and it’s easy to scroll through them. It’s not Google Reader, but then again, what is? Change is good, I guess, and I can import all of my files to Bloglovin… they make it easy to do… so if you are wondering where to go after Google reader shuts down, think about Bloglovin. Or if you have a better solution, please let me know. Here’s the link to the tutorials on how to do it. Speaking of change, does anyone else really dislike the new Pinterest layout? If you have a verified blog you can lead early by changing to the new Pinterest layout… I am so not loving it, I changed back, for now. I love the analytics parts of it, but not the layout. It’s too narrow, they have changed the display size, and the colors look off… Any comments? Or is this just me?

Blog, Boot, HAPPY, Life, and more:

Changes, and the path of least resistance + Visual