My Way of Living + Things

A gardeners"round to it"

I think that I need a gardeners"Roundtoit" widget, but I don't know where you can get one. I have heard many other gardeners say that they need to get a"roundtoit". For those of you who are wondering what a widget is, don't ask me? I haven't got a"roundtoit" widget, so I can't look up what a widget is. It's a vicious circle. Trust me. I have all these tasks to be done out there, and in here, and maybe a"roundtoit" widget will help.

Take the seeds, nice collection right? Well they look lovely sitting in a pile on the floor, and now it is March. There is a reason that they are not seeded yet, I don't have the room, maybe I can get a"whenwegetthespace" widget, and put that on my blog. Along with the"roundtoit" widget. Think of all the tasks I could accomplish with these widgets. Now if I could only find someone making a"gotoworkforme" widget…

Blog, Garden, Performance, and more:

A gardeners"round to it" + Things