My Way of Living + Light

We’re taking it all off – word verification that is
1-2011 02 19_0695

I kind of feel like we should be playing a few notes of a drum roll here to celebrate. Because you have all been taking it off for a good cause, removing word verification from your blogs, and saying how much you don’t like it on other blogs. It’s hard to understand, difficult to read, and who has the time to spend trying over and over again.

2-2011 02 19_0692

Spread the word, pass it on, tell a friend, and then tell another. Word verification isn’t the way to go. The filters from Blogger have been improved and are very good at getting the bad stuff. I really appreciate all of you who left a comment, to be honest, I was a little worried that no one would understand. And it’s nice to know that it’s not just me that has a problem with the squigglies. Rock on word verification free blogs.

3-2011 02 19_0686

I was looking in my archives and I found these images of snowdrops taken last February 19th. Just think, last year at this time we were starting our condo Reno, and had so much upheaval ahead of us, good thing we didn’t know what was coming. While as a gardener I am missing the early flowers we used to enjoy on the coast, it’s good to be here in the Okanagan where we have longed to be for such a time. And as soon as we get a brighter day, I am taking some indoor photos of our house. There are a few areas that I would love your decorating advice on. And painting, well it’s still needing to be done, we are getting close to picking a color that we think will work. Will share that in the next few days. Imagine this, we have all the boxes unpacked, now it’s just detailing, cleaning up, and organizing. And then I am hanging pictures, even before I paint. I need to see art on my walls, I love color. Here’s to blogging, and here’s to good blogging friends!

Blog, celebrate, and more:

We’re taking it all off – word verification that is + Light