My Way of Living + Things

Spring Cleaning

I have heard you loud and clear. Fatigued Fridays will not be a regular post, I promise! I was just too tired to write last night. Garden Centres in the spring, are hives of activities, a flurry of getting ready, unpacking, and cleanup. Some days it seems like you never get caught up, that every time you look up from the pile of boxes you have been unpacking there is another delivery truck zooming up the driveway. Lately we have been sorting out plants that never made it through the winter. Our poor babies have had a lot of winter stress this year, due to the weather, and they are showing it. We have had to sort through, might make it, have not made it, and hooray, they made it. By the end of the day, our feet are dragging, sunshine or not. While we are happy to be active, there is a enormous amount of work to be done.

So I promise no more Fatigued Fridays, and I will try to stay awake long enough to write my posts.

Garden, HAPPY, Performance, and more:

Spring Cleaning + Things