My Way of Living + Story

Someone has eaten all of the cookies
Boo in sunshine

Someone’s gone and eaten all of the Oreo cookies.
It couldn’t have been me.
My beloved doesn’t eat cookies, or so he says, well then who did it?
It couldn’t have been me. I’ve only had a few, one here, one… there?
Boo has been putting on a bit of weight lately.so maybe it is him.
In fact I am pretty sure it’s the cat that did it.

Boo and paper bag

Dogs don’t eat Oreo cookies, and cats are always giving that sly sideways look as they parades past our “I’m dressed in my going out clothes” that just happen to be a opposite color of their fur. And we don’t have a dog.
It had to be him.
It couldn’t be me.

Boo blinking

After all, I’m the one that sleeps in till 6 am, not the Boo. He gets up way too early, probably to eat the cookies, and then he comes in to scratch at my night table drawer. Most likely looking for Oreo cookies, where all he will find is crumbs.
Not that I ate all of the cookies, because I’m sure that he did it.

Boo at the window

He’s the one that hides behind the curtains and dives out at my feet when I have a cup of tea, and a cookie in my hand. So it had to be him, he wants me to drop that cookie, so he can eat it.
That’s it, it’s the Boo.
He ate the cookies.
I’m sure that it was him.

Boo nodding

He is the one that sits under the table and begs for food the entire time we are eating dinner, and then ramps it up even more when it’s time for dessert… Oreo cookies.
I’m sure that it wasn’t me that ate the cookies, it had to be the Boo.
Look at his face.

Boo smiling

I’ve seen him jump down from the counter where the cookies are kept, he didn’t think we noticed that he was up there… but I caught him looking for Oreo cookies, I just didn’t know it at the time.
It was him.
He is the one that hides in the patch of sunlight on the stairs, waiting to trip me up when I am taking a snack, to read with a book. Oreo cookies, and a cup of tea, see it couldn’t be me, I only eat one every now and then.
It was the Boo, he did it.
Someone has eaten all of the cookies, and it couldn’t have been me.

Cats, Dream, food, and more:

Someone has eaten all of the cookies + Story