My Way of Living + Words

Pinterest Picks-Heart shaped chocolate sandwich cookies

I love V-Day, Pinterest, and

3-Heart Cookies-1566

chocolate the combination of all three sounded good enough to eat to me. And discovering a great food blog makes it even better. I found this delicious recipe on Pinterest from blogger Julie, at Table for Two… You can click here to get the recipe for yourself. Easy to make chocolate cookies cut into heart shapes, and filled with buttercream icing. The only change I made was to add some raspberry jam to the icing, I love chocolate, and raspberry together don’t you?

1-Heart Cookies-1574

My husband devoured a few, almost before I was finished taking photos of them… then you know that they are good.

2-Heart Cookies-1570

The rest have been packaged up, to be given as V-Day treats, hope that they enjoy them.

4-Heart Cookies-1596

Even though a lot of people don’t like V-Day, I still think it’s what you make it… and it can be as special, or commercial as you choose to make it.

5-Heart Cookies-1604

And you know, any reason for chocolate, is a good reason. Happy V-Day.

Blog, food, HAPPY, HOPE, Life, and more:

Pinterest Picks-Heart shaped chocolate sandwich cookies + Words