My Way of Living + Story

If you can’t say something nice… or gone fishing
Heighton Road shed

Well, if you can’t say something nice, then don’t say anything at all.
I guess that goes for blog posts too, right?
If you can’t blog something nice, [interesting] then don’t blog at all.
So I sit here, in front of the computer, drawn two ways, torn, indecisive…
It’s nothing dramatic, just a loss of words, well not even a true loss.
Not because I haven’t had a great day, because actually I have and that’s surprisingly nice.
Well, it shouldn’t be surprising, I’m just sitting here… that leaves me with a feeling of nothing of consequence to say.
I don’t like that feeling when I need to write something.
I need to feel like there is something gnawing at my brain, pushing, prodding to get out. A hunger to communicate something that draws me into a post.
Images clamouring to be shown… and there are some, there are always some. That’s what I do isn’t it?
Too many observations, too many obligations, inspirations, and this is what you get.
I toyed with the thought of putting up a cute photo of a lake, with a gone fishing sign on it.
The lakes are all frozen here, nothing much to see, move on, move on.
We are on the cusp… snowing, cold, temperatures rising, but still no sign of spring, not for some time. I’m busy staving off cabin fever.
And I don’t suppose I am the only one that is doing that.
Cabin fever, in the middle of civilization…
On a day that snows, and shines, and then snows some again.
What to write, if you can’t say something nice, then don’t say anything at all.
So… I will write.
Gone fishing…

Blog, Blogging, Dream, Inspiration, and more:

If you can’t say something nice… or gone fishing + Story