My Way of Living + Light

Spotty internet has me seeing polka dots!
1-© Muddy Boot Dreams Photography-0517

Maybe it’s the internets fault, or maybe it’s from oncoming snowstorms. But things are slow, and spotty, in blog land when I try to read your blogs. It’s so frustrating that I am seeing polka dots, those little circles that seem to just go around forever, while the blog loads!

2-© Muddy Boot Dreams Photography-0522

So I’m sorry if you are one of the people who’s blog I just can’t seem to leave a comment on. I am trying to read them all, it’s just that for some reason, I either can’t pull up your blog, or if I can, I can’t leave a comment on it.

3-© Muddy Boot Dreams Photography-0552

At first I thought it was our internet connection here at the farm, it does seem to be affected by oncoming snow storms, and I can lose the connection at any time suddenly. I can post, not too many problems there, but I just can’t read, or comment on many of the blogs that I used to be able to see without any difficulty. But then I started to read about other bloggers having the same difficulties… and I knew it was a mixture of both internet, and blog land.

4-© Muddy Boot Dreams Photography-0566

Polka dots those slow circles, are driving me… round the bend. So now you know, if you haven’t heard from me in a while, there is a good reason. Please wait, sending request…

Blog, connection, and more:

Spotty internet has me seeing polka dots! + Light