My Way of Living + RUN

New and Improved Gingerbreadcast : Bike 101 with Bikezilla's Ado De Leon

We've had the Gingerbreadcast in years past, but I've decided to ramp up our content by now offering a full videocast for all of you. I'm planning to make this into a regular thing, and it seems to be a good communication tool. Take note, I am in no way a videographer or an Imovie guy, I had to run through the tutorial of Windows Movie Maker at least twice to make a rudimentary edit. :P

Ado seems to be having fun wth his dayjob

Anyway, our first subject is Bikezilla Store Manager Ado De Leon, who's also a professional downhill racer. It's somewhat of a quick Bike 101 for those planning to get one in the future. Bikezilla is located in Ortigas right next to Oakwood, and they helped set my bike in good order for both my Tour of Matabungkay and Powerman Malaysia campaigns among others. So enjoy, I'll try to improve on this as we go along.

p.s. You will never see me in the video because, uh, I'm the guy holding the camera :P :P

gingerbreadcast, race, and more:

New and Improved Gingerbreadcast : Bike 101 with Bikezilla's Ado De Leon + RUN