My Way of Living + Words

Fixing Frankie, and other mundane details

I know that they don’t

3-Kitchen vignettes-48

make things like they used to anymore but really… 30 days in and Frankie needs to see a Dr. Good thing they make house calls because there is no way I am taking my treadmill in for a visit. This sounds serious! I guess it’s a good thing we bought the extended warranty, because Frankie has a bit of cha ching, and it’s not from change dropping into our hands… he also groans when the incline goes up. But then again, so do I.

1-Snow colors-85

Jen, I’m concerned, you’ve been over working Frankie. Don’t worry Bootsie, there is no chance of that happening…

2-Snow colors-84

Well, if it’s not you, and it’s not me, who could it be?

4-Kitchen vignettes-74

I guess we will find out when the repair man comes to visit… until then, we wait. Got any snacks?

Life, and more:

Fixing Frankie, and other mundane details + Words