My Way of Living + Things

Dear Perennials, I can explain.

Dear Perennials and shrubs that are now frozen solid in my Garden, I can explain. Really!

Somebody has been unexpectedly sick for last two weeks. Then somebody got busy working, running errands, making and delivering Christmas cards. The same somebody choose to blog, rather than clean up the garden, on the her last sunny day off. Somebody didn't think that -6 was THAT cold. Somebody forgot about the wind chill factor.

Somebody can't move her pots under cover, because they are frozen to the brick railing, believe me she has tried. Aside from hitting them with a sledge hammer, they are not going to move. Somebody is going to have to replace all of her perennials, and most of her pots next spring. Somebody is really sorry! See, I told you that I could explain.

Blog, Garden, Performance, RUN, running, Seasons, and more:

Dear Perennials, I can explain. + Things