My Way of Living + Words

And have yourself a Merry Little Christmas now…
1-Candy canes and snow fences-1103

Having some time off from blogging is great, don’t worry I miss you, and I love blogging, but it’s also nice to have some time to spend with family and friends as the snow settles down onto the trees, its’ a real winter wonderland here. I baked a few dozen cookies, some were a little too brown, and had to be eaten immediately, the other ones will be packaged into gifts. This break has been a great time to gain some perspective, enjoy down time, and to catch up. I needed it, and it feels so good that I am taking more time off. I highly recommend it. I can’t wait to come back refreshed, and replenished. So from me to you and yours, I wish you the very Merriest of Christmas, and a peaceful New Year. See you after Christmas.

Blog, family, Life, and more:

And have yourself a Merry Little Christmas now… + Words