My Way of Living + Things

Not breaking any records, but…

Not that we broke a record yesterday, but White Rock, BC, was the"hot spot" in Canada. Yes CANADA! Yaaaaahooooo! Hot spot in the land of ice and snow. It was 11 Celsius here yesterday. I am not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, you will have to do your own conversions. Apparently quite warm for this time of year. Back east, they are having record snowfalls, lots and lots of the white stuff. Here we had a little frost last night, just barely any, it was hard to find. I did manage to get a shot of some frost covering a plank.

I just know that my Dad will be calling his brother in Alberta, [ neighbouring province and very cold] to brag about the good weather we are having.

But hot spot city that we are here, there is still one thing that I want to know. Why are my feet still so cold?

Performance, Seasons, and more:

Not breaking any records, but… + Things