My Way of Living + Words

If it’s loud enough I can sing along in harmony
3-P1120465

Life is full of surprises, a big one I suppose is that many of us can’t sing but think we can. Watch a couple of auditions on American Idol if you don’t believe me. You either can, or baby sorry but you can’t. I can’t, nope, but oh do I wish I could. Life however has a out for those of us who can’t sing. Can’t carry a tune? Drag it! Just turn up the music and sing like you are the winner of a really bad talent show. It’s all in the way you present it baby.

1-P1120485_edited-1

It’s learning to make do with what you have, so what if you’re tone deaf, maybe a bad singer, turn up the music loud enough, and you sound great. Now, sing along to your hearts content.

2-P1120471

If you have it loud enough it will drown out your harmonizing that sounds like a herd of cats yowling at the birds.

4-P1120493_edited-1

And that’s how you make lemonade out of a silk sow’s ear. La de da de daaauuuuuuugggg… This post is not brought to you by American Idol, or any other show that can carry a tune.

Life, and more:

If it’s loud enough I can sing along in harmony + Words